Sunday, July 31, 2011

I was HERE

Going to share something very simple today.
Just a song.
When I heard of this song, straight away it hit me in the heart. This is what I been wanting all these while, all my life. Everything I have done is for this. Just to say - I WAS HERE.





"I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something that, and something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget" 



When I do something, I commit in it. For me, I have had enough of my life doing things half done. I walk into something I know I will finish it, ever since I started my first day in college.
And, yes I did it.

Everyone walked into my life, has live their footprint in my life. Be it you are just a passerby or for here to stay. You do matter to me, for you have been part of my life and made me who I am.

I do hope I have leave mine in yours. So that you never forget me.


"I want to say I lived each day, until I died
I know that I had something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference, and this world will see"



A friend of mine had once told me to live my life to the fullest. Of cuz, I do have boundaries, who asked me to be a woman LOL I do have certain limitation.
But, that has not stop me from striving to achieve something that I have not had before. Trying to overcome each obstacles everytime. 

Maybe, it is just me. I always do things out of the ordinary, or just plain liking to complicate my life.
but.. This, is my life. No one should tell me how I should live it. I made a choice, I made a decision, and I should live by it.

I am here, to help, and to touch lives. I really hope I did. For those, whom had not had a chance or don't think I did, do let me know. I like to know why. and hope I can some day.
To, be your friend. Touch your life. Touch your heart.

For you who have not touched any. Start today by sharing your love.


Always Listening. Always Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment