Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do you really know how to LOVE?

How would one show love?
Have you ever asked yourself?
Is it saying 'I Love You' everyday means you REALLY love that person?
Is it buying a diamond ring, candies, flowers, teddy bears etc shows that you love someone?

You may say Yes, or you simply disagree.

The most outrages answer I heard before, unexpectedly coming from a guy I truly admire, he said, If I love her, I wouldn't just buy her gifts, or only have candle light dinner with her, I am those who will buy her insurance.

Why?

He answered, I want to give her security and assurance that I love her truly and eternally. Letting her know, no matter what happens, I am not leaving her alone to face it.

I think and think again. It may be true.

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment