Monday, February 14, 2011

How Love change in Life

From Coffee Bean Tea and Leaf in BSC, I have travel to Hartamas Shopping Centre in search for a decent meal. Unfortunately, no difference from any other restaurants. It is filled with love birds. It is a good thing. As without love, human has no hope, no dreams, no desire. Might as well not have a life.

Funny how I just started this blog, on the Love day itself. 14th February, Valentine’s Day. What a remarkable day to start Love&Life sharing blog. I walked past Chili’s just now. From outside I can see everyone inside. All happily chatting away. All of the sudden, it brings back memory of K and I.

Chili’s BSC, is the place we once dated. I still remember it is the first time I went to Chili’s, how he stole all the shrimps from my plate, we both just loved shrimps. K is the first person who taught me to love is to love with all heart. To care regardless how much or how little you love that person. He taught me to appreciate life and to love life. He would never allow me to drive after I drink, even if it is just a glass. That is how much he cared about life. He make sure I enjoy myself everytime we are together. He make sure I enjoy and appreciate every little thing. He sure knows how to make things fun for me. He make me realise how important it is for one to commit to something. I learn to tolerate and appreciate things, even I may not like it. Although we spent very little time together and I have lost him, but memories will still remain and kept in my heart.

Today, I asked myself, do I still look at life the same way? Do I still love the same way? How one show love?

How you show someone that you love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment