Monday, February 14, 2011

The START of Love & Life

As I am sitting here in a cafe sipping my coffee, am wondering how should I even start this.

It is never easy to talk about love, even harder to talk about life. How I see it both, even harder to tell by words. If you like to listen, I can slowly tell you personally ;)
However, to talk, I prefer more to listen. That way, you can tell me about your life, and I shall tell you how to love ;)

Love & Life is something that came to me one day, like a calling.. I started to think of certain rough path I been through, and it kind of hit me that in Life, love is important, and without love, there will not be a life created.

For those who are in my facebook (facebook(dot)com(slash)pru(dot)michelle) knows that once awhile I would talk about Love&Life, but I have not share about what is Love&Life about.

Here in this blog, I do hope I would able to share about Life and also Love to all :)

To reach this blogger, you can contact her by adding her on her facebook account: pru(dot)michelle or simply drop her a love mail to pru(dot)michelle(at)gmail(dot)com

Any comments and inquiries will be answered.